Beaumont School has been located at its campus in Cleveland Heights since 1942. In that time, our 21 acres have transformed from one building with a handful of classrooms to an innovative campus with a variety of academic, athletic and extracurricular offerings for our students. In the last 10 years, Beaumont has invested nearly $18 million into our campus, showing dedication to the future of its students and campus.
Beaumont's investments include:
- The construction of the Spiritual Life Center, which includes a chapel and theater, in 2004 ($5 million)
- The renovation of athletic and science facilities in 2006 ($1.6 million)
- The purchase of eight acres of land and the Painter Mansion in 2009 from the Ursuline Sisters, which sits adjacent from the current school building and serves as administrative offices ($1.4 million)
- The construction of a new courtyard in 2012 ($216,000)
- The renovation of music facilities in 2012 ($141,000)
- The construction of a 25,000 square foot STEM addition, which includes eight science labs, a new main office, student commons and guidance center, and opened in 2015 ($9.5 million)