2017 Senior Class Moderators:
Anna Foti: email@example.com
Mike Pettek firstname.lastname@example.org
Congratulate your daughter, a team, or club with a personal ad in the 2017 Beaumont yearbook. Get the form HERE.
2016-2017 Important Dates
- PSAT Day: October 19, 2016 - No School for Seniors (perfect for college visits)
- Parent/Teacher Conferences: November 10, 2016
- Senior Parent Financial Aid Meeting: September 29, 2016
- Graduation Order Forms: December 1, 2016 (see information below)
- Christmas Ball: December 3, 2016
- FAFSA Workshop: October 13, 2016
- College Candidate Reply Date: May 1, 2017 (see Ms. Grimaldi for details)
- AP Exams: May 1 – 12, 2017
- Senior Final Exams: May 10-11, 2017
- Prom: May 12, 2017
- After Prom: May 12, 2017
- Project REAL: May 15 - May 26, 2017
- Project REAL Breakfast: May 30, 2017
- Baccalaureate Mass & Senior Awards Ceremony & Reception: May 30, 2017
- Class Day: June 1, 2017
- Graduation: June 4, 2017 at 3:00 pm at Gesu Church
2016-2017 Important Announcements:
Prom and after prom will both be at Music Box. Beaumont will provide mandatory transportation to and from prom and after prom for all seniors and their dates.
After prom is planned, organized and chaperoned by the senior parents. Visit http://beaumontafterprom.com/ for fundraising opportunities. If you would like to be a part of the committee please contact/email the senior moderators, Anna Foti email@example.com or Mike Pettek firstname.lastname@example.org.
Before we leave for Christmas break, a representative from Herff Jones will be at Beaumont during the lunch periods to measure the seniors for their graduation caps and gowns. Order packets for graduation announcements and other graduation memorabilia will also be available.
In January, you will receive an informational letter regarding the end of year senior events. Please read it over carefully because it contains important information about graduation and graduation practices. All families will receive five tickets for the graduation ceremony. Tickets will be distributed to seniors after the last graduation practice on Friday, June 2, 2017 providing all financial responsibilities have been paid in full. Extra tickets will be available upon request. Graduation practices are mandatory. If a senior misses a practice she will lose a graduation ticket.
Please bookmark this Senior page on the Beaumont Website for updates.